- Frank J (over at IMAO) says Obama is going to announce a freeze on any new Democrat representatives.
- Tacking to the center, Obama will ask Congress to repeal 'Don't ask, don't tell' in SOTU
- Michael Bloomberg (Mayor of New York) says no to terror trial in lower Manhattan.
- Can't wait to see Eric Holder up on the Hill testifying about the interrogation and subsequent Mirandizing of underwear bomber.
- World class cretin John Edwards and wife split . Didn't see that one coming.
- Apple introduced the iPad today. Just a big iPod Touch? For $499 you get a big MP3 player and an ebook reader, plus it is promised to run iWorks, so you can work on the thing.
- Republicans have been warned: No "You Lie" moments. Jay to Bam: Try not lying.